*Please note our returns policy has recently been updated, please read below for all information regarding our changes.
To ensure you have a pleasurable shopping experience we have a 14 day returns policy for Australian customers & a 30 day returns policy for International customers if you purchased an item that is faulty.
If you wish to return a faulty item,
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receiving the RA#, simply send your goods.
- Items received by Public Enemy without an RA# will be returned to the customer and Postage Costs in this situation will be at the expense of the customer.
- Return requests must be made within 14 days for Australian customers & 30 days for International customers.
- Items may only be returned with a valid RA#
- Returns must be received in original condition – unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached. We have the right to reject your return if it has an odour of perfume/deodorant or makeup/tanning marks etc.
- If your return does not meet our Returns Policy it shall be returned to you & you will be liable for the return postage cost.
- We do not credit original shipping costs unless the item is faulty or there was a dispatch error by Public Enemy.
Returns are processed within 5 business days of receiving your return.
All returns are to be sent to the address below via post only at
Attn: Public Enemy (order number)
2 / 29 Industry Dr
Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486
All items are thoroughly inspected before being sent out to customers, however in the rare event of a manufacturing fault you will be entitled to a refund or exchange.
If you believe your garment has a fault, please email email@example.com with a description of the garment and of the fault. Faulty garments will not be accepted unless they are in original condition with tags attached. In the case of a faulty garment we must be notified at Public Enemy within 7 days of receiving the garment.
IN STORE PURCHASES
Purchases made in store may be exchanged within 10 days, provided they are in original condition with tags attached. Please ensure you show your receipt of purchase at time of return.
Please note the showroom is unable to accept items which are purchased through the Public Enemy Online Store. These items must be sent directly to the Public Enemy Head Office.